The Philippine Atovi technology may also be applied on:
- Mist-spray Atovi on the flowers every week preferably in the afternoon (5pm). Water also the plant base using the Dilution: 2 tbsp.Atovi : 1 Gallon of Water.
- To induce flowering, spray the buds and the plant base with Atovi in the afternoon every other day for 1-2 weeks.
- There is no harm if the whole plant is sprayed with the technology.
Herbs & Ornamental Plants
- Seeds must be soaked first in water with the technology for two and a half hours (2 ½ hrs.) before sowing it. Dilution: 1 tbsp Atovi : 1cup of water. The dilution can be used many times for soaking. If there’s excess mixture (water & atovi), it can be used to condition the soil where it will be planted. Just water the planting hole with the said mixture.
- For one (1 week) spray Atovi every afternoon (preferably 5pm). Dilution: 2 tbsp. Atovi : 1 Gallon of Water.
- After a week of every application, spray Atovi every late afternoon weekly.
Bonzai & Miniature Plants
- Spray Atovi every week preferably in the afternoon (5pm). Dilution: 2 tbsp. Atovi : 1 Gallon of Water.
- Wet the plant base, leaves and twigs.
- Dip the cut end of the cuttings in Atovi. 2tbsp. Atovi : 1 Gallon of Water for 5 minutes before wrapping them in papers.
Lawn Grass (Bermuda, Carabao, Frog Grass, etc)
- Spray Atovi in the soil and mix them thoroughly before compacting them or make soil slabs. Dilution: 1 tbsp. Atovi : 1 Gallon of Water.
- After a week, plant the grass on soil slabs and spray Atovi.
- Spray every week preferably in the afternoon (5pm).
- Remember: Before loading into sprayer, always filter the mixture (Atovi & water) to avoid clogged sprayer.
- Good results are attained if technology is applied in the late afternoon.
- Any other concern which was not mentioned here, please contact our office for assistance.