ATOVI & FRUIT TREES
Fruit production is one of those lucrative and enjoyable agricultural endeavors, and yet because of insurmountable problems like low quality fruits, diseases and insect pests damaging the fruits and the tree and the high cost of inputs, fruit growers tend to stop their operations, and some will just cut down their fruit trees.
That is why, Philippine Atovi Technology revolutionizes agriculture to once and for all stop the never-ending problems of growers, simplify fruit farming, earn more, and harvest organic fruits.
How to use the technology on Seedlings :
- For seedlings, spray Atovi on the growing tip or primary bud, and the secondary buds to make them sprout and to have more lateral branches. Apply the technology in the afternoon preferably 5pm. Dilution: 2 tbsp Atovi : 1 Gallon of Water, or 1 kg. Atovi : 1 Drum of Water.
- Those who are used to traditional pinching of buds, may apply Atovi after pinching.
- When all the shoots hardened or when the leaves become green, spray again the technology to induce more buds to sprout and form laterals. Dilution: 2 tbsp Atovi : 1 Gallon of Water, or 1 kg.Atovi : 1 Drum of Water.
How to use the technology on Young & Old Fruit Trees :
- To induce flowering, apply Atovi by spraying all the shoots in the afternoon using the Dilution: 2 tbsp. Atovi : 1 Gallon of Water, or 2 kgs. Atovi : 1 Drum of Water.
- When all the flowers come out, apply Atovi weekly (mist only). Dilution: 1kg Atovi : 1 Drum of Water.
- At fruit set, Atovi is sprayed in the afternoon every other week onwards. Dilution: 1 kg. Atovi : 1 Drum of Water.There is no harm if the whole tree is sprayed with the technology.
- To maintain the “Atovi care”, apply the technology every other week or monthly after harvest.
How to use the technology in Grafted & Marcotted Fruit Trees:
- In grafting: After cutting the scion from the mother tree, soak the other cut end to water with Atovi (1 tbsp. Atovi : 1 liter of Water) for 2 ½ hours and immediately .
- Using the same dilution, apply also Atovi to the cut end of the stem where scion will be grafted.
- Water weekly in the afternoon the grafted tree to hasten the process. Dilution: 1 tbsp. Atovi : 1 Gallon of Water.
- In marcotting, apply Atovi by spraying on the branch you marcot immediately after the bark has been removed. After you cut off the branch from the tree and before planting it in a pot, spray Atovi on the young leaves. Water weekly in the afternoon the newly marcotted tree. Dilution: 1 tbsp. Atovi : 1 Gallon of Water.